Call (215) 395-9680 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. John McGrath, DO
Dr. John McGrath, DO is a sleep medicine otolaryngology specialist in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. McGrath completed a residency at Philadelphia College Of Osteo Med. He currently practices at Vernose, McGrath & Aslanidis and is affiliated with Jefferson Methodist Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Philadelphia College Of Osteo Med, Residency Hospital — 1995
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, Internship Hospital — 1990
- St Agnes Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1990
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School — 1990
- Villanova University, Undergraduate School — 1985
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Devon Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Keystone Health Plan East
- One Net
- Private HealthCare Systems
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. McGrath?
- Jefferson Methodist Hospital
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. John McGrath, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. McGrath's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. McGrath accepts your insurance.
Dr. McGrath frequently treats Hearing Screening, Oral Cancer Screening, and Ultrasound, Thyroid.
Dr. McGrath's office is located at 1841 South Broad Street, Philadelphia, PA 19148. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. McGrath has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.