Dr. John Mack Jr, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Mack Jr's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. John Mack Jr, MD is a cardiothoracic surgery specialist in Knoxville, TN. Dr. Mack Jr completed a residency at Letterman Army Hosp. He currently practices at University Heart Surgeon and is affiliated with University of Tennessee Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Mack Jr is board certified in Thoracic Cardiovascular Surgery.
- U Calif, Fellowship Hospital — 1980
- Letterman Army Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1979
- David Grant USAF Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1977
- David Grant USAF Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1973
- Harbor-UCLA Medical Center, Medical School — 1973
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mack Jr?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Mack Jr accepts your insurance.
Dr. Mack Jr frequently treats Aneurysm, Angina and Acute Coronary Syndrome, and Aortic Aneurysm.
Dr. Mack Jr's office is located at 1940 Alcoa Hwy Ste E260, Knoxville, TN 37920. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Mack Jr has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- University of Tennessee Medical Center
University Heart Surgeon
University Heart Surgeons Pllc1940 Alcoa Hwy Ste E260, Knoxville, TN 37920 (865) 637-6392