Dr. John Lee, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Lee's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. John Lee, MD is a radiation oncology specialist in San Francisco, CA. Dr. Lee completed a residency at McMaster University Faculty Of Health & Sciences. He currently practices at CALIFORNIA PACIFIC MEDICAL CENTER and is affiliated with California Pacific Medical Center - Van Ness Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- McMaster University Faculty Of Health & Sciences, Residency Hospital — 1997
- UCSF Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1996
- McMaster U, Internship Hospital — 1994
- University Of Ottawa Faculty Of Medicine, Medical School — 1993
- University of Ottawa / Faculty of Medicine, Undergraduate School — 1989
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Chinese Community Health Plan (CCHP)
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Chinese, French, Mandarin
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lee?
Where to begin ... Dr. Lee is outstanding in every area I can imagine. I have been blessed with an incredibly gifted, talented, intelligent and caring group of oncologists (chemo-radiation, followed by brachytherapy), and Dr. Lee arrived on the scene for the final part of treatment - HDR/brachytherapy. Compassionate, patient, clear, efficient, skilled, and kind. Most telling - beloved by every doctor and staff member I encountered in the hospital and the practice group. What a superstar.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lee accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lee frequently treats Gynecologic Cancer, PET-CT Scan, and SPECT Scan.
Dr. Lee's office is located at 2333 Buchanan St, San Francisco, CA 94115. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Lee speaks Chinese, Mandarin, Chinese, and French. View profile to see all.
Dr. Lee has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- California Pacific Medical Center - Van Ness Campus
- Saint Francis Memorial Hospital
- St. Mary's Medical Center
California Pacific Medical Center
California Pacific Medical Center2333 Buchanan St, San Francisco, CA 94115 Existing Patients: (415) 600-3600