Dr. Hurst has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. John Hurst, MD is a cardiology specialist in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Hurst completed a residency at Parkland Hospital. He currently practices at Piedmont Heart Institute and is affiliated with Piedmont Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Hurst is board certified in Cardiology.
- Emory University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Parkland Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Parkland Memorial Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1972
- Medical College of Georgia, Medical School — 1971
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Kaiser Permanente
- Principal Financial Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Piedmont Heart Institute
Piedmont Heart Institute275 Collier Rd Nw Ste 500, Atlanta, GA 30309 Existing Patients: (404) 605-2800
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hurst?
Dr Hurst is an awesome doctor. I love the fact that he is easy to talk to and has great sense of humor. His staff is also great. I love the fact that he is very knowledgeable about his craft. He also does not take any short cut. I would highly recommend him
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. John Hurst, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Hurst's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hurst accepts your insurance.
Dr. Hurst frequently treats Electrocardiogram (EKG), Chest Pain, and Heart Disease.
Dr. Hurst's office is located at 275 Collier Rd Nw Ste 500, Atlanta, GA 30309. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Piedmont Hospital
- Piedmont Mountainside Hospital