Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. John Hirshfeld, MD is a cardiology specialist in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Hirshfeld completed a residency at Duke University Hospital. He currently practices at PENN MEDICINE and is affiliated with Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hirshfeld is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Duke University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1974
- Natl Heart Lung Inst NIH, Fellowship Hospital — 1973
- New Haven, Residency Hospital — 1971
- Yale New Haven Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1970
- Weill Cornell Medical, Medical School — 1969
- Geisinger Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Department of Emergency Medicine3400 Spruce St, Philadelphia, PA 19104 Existing Patients: (215) 662-4000
The Heart and Vascular Center3400 Civic Center Blvd Ste 2e, Philadelphia, PA 19104 Existing Patients: (215) 615-4949
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hirshfeld?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Hirshfeld frequently treats Dobutamine Thallium Stress Test, Arrhythmia Screening, and Nuclear Stress Testing.
Dr. Hirshfeld's office is located at 3400 Spruce St, Philadelphia, PA 19104. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Hirshfeld has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania