Dr. Hawkins has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. John Hawkins, MD is a cardiology specialist in Kilmarnock, VA. Dr. Hawkins completed a residency at University of Virginia. He currently practices at Cardiovascular Associates of Virginia and is affiliated with Bon Secours Memorial Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Hawkins is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Vcu McV, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- University of Virginia, Residency Hospital — 1986
- University of Virginia, Internship Hospital — 1986
- Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1983
- University Of Virgi, Undergraduate School — 1979
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- American Progressive Life Insurance/Health Insurance
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- C and O Employee's Hospital Association
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Chesapeake Life Insurance Co
- Coventry Health Care
- Employers Health Network
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- First Life and Health Insurance
- Health Net
- MVP Health Care
- One Net
- Optima Health
- Pyramid Life
- Sedgwick Claims Management Services
- Southern Health Services (Coventry Health Care)
- Sterling Life Insurance Company
- Today's Options
- Virginia Health Network
- Virginia Premier
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hawkins?
Dr Hawkins' experience and expertise saved my life. He diagnosed a life threatening issue that had been missed by other cardiologist
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hawkins accepts your insurance.
Dr. Hawkins frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Hawkins' office is located at 43 William B Graham Ct, Kilmarnock, VA 22482. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Bon Secours Memorial Regional Medical Center