Dr. Floberg has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. John Floberg, MD is a neurology specialist in Minneapolis, MN. Dr. Floberg completed a residency at University of Michigan Hospitals. He currently practices at University of Minnesota Children's Hospital Fairview and is affiliated with M Health Fairview University of Minnesota Medical Center - West Bank. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Floberg is board certified in Neurology.
- Hahnemann U, Fellowship Hospital — 1988
- University of Michigan Hospitals, Residency Hospital — 1987
- Hennepin County Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1984
- University of Minnesota Medical School, Medical School — 1983
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
University of Minnesota Children's Hospital Fairview420 Delaware St SE, Minneapolis, MN 55455 Existing Patients: (612) 625-5993
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Floberg?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. John Floberg, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Floberg's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Floberg accepts your insurance.
Dr. Floberg frequently treats Headache and Epilepsy.
Dr. Floberg's office is located at 420 Delaware St SE, Minneapolis, MN 55455. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- M Health Fairview University of Minnesota Medical Center - West Bank