Dr. John Bender, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Bender's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. John Bender, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Dartmouth, MA. Dr. Bender completed a residency at Children's Hospital Philadelphia. He currently practices at Hawthorn Medical. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bender is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Childrens Hospital of Philadelphia, Fellowship Hospital
- Children's Hospital Philadelphia, Residency Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Georgetown University, Medical School — 1977
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Fallon Community Health Plan
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Hawthorn Medical531 Faunce Corner Rd, Dartmouth, MA 02747 Existing Patients: (508) 991-2255
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bender?
He was my pediatrician as a child and now my 2 children’s pediatrician. Very knowledgeable and answers all questions thoroughly.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Bender accepts your insurance.
Dr. Bender frequently treats Abdominal Pain, Acne, and Acute Pharyngitis.
Dr. Bender's office is located at 531 Faunce Corner Rd, Dartmouth, MA 02747. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Bender has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.