Dr. John Barrington, MD is a reconstructive orthopedic surgery specialist in Plano, TX. Dr. Barrington completed a residency at Univ of N Carolina at Chapel Hill. He currently practices at Plano Orthopedic & Sports Medicine Center and is affiliated with Baylor Medical Center at Frisco. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
- University Of California, Davis, School Of Medicine, Medical School
- Harvard/Massachusetts General Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- Univ of N Carolina at Chapel Hill, Residency Hospital — 2005
- California State University, Fresno Bs, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HealthSmart Preferred
- Principal Financial Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Barrington?
He is fabulous. Always takes time to listen and is very through in his examination. He explains everything and is an excellent surgeon.
- Baylor Medical Center at Frisco