Click here to compare with other Ophthalmology Specialists.
Dr. John Anderson, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Houston, TX. Dr. Anderson completed a residency at University of Texas At Houston / Medical School At Houston. He currently practices at Anderson Eye and is affiliated with CHI St Lukes Health - Baylor St Lukes Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Anderson is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- University of Texas At Houston / Medical School At Houston, Residency Hospital — 2014
- University of Texas At Houston / Medical School At Houston, Internship Hospital — 2011
- University of Texas At Houston / Medical School At Houston, Medical School — 2010
- Texas Christian University, Undergraduate School — 2005
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Evolutions Healthcare Systems
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Galaxy Health Network
- National Preferred Provider Network
- Private HealthCare Systems
- Three Rivers Provider Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Eye Health & Surgical Care3100 Timmons Ln Ste 150, Houston, TX 77027 Existing Patients: (713) 572-3937
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Anderson?
Highly recomended!! Patient, kind, bent over backwards for my mom. Staff was just as wonderful. Would rather drive almost 50 miles to go see them, they treat you like family! Wish i could give more stars!!! VERY PROFESSIONAL!!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Anderson frequently treats Foveal and-or Macular Hypoplasia, Retinoschisis, and Retinal Cysts.
Dr. Anderson's office is located at 3100 Timmons Ln Ste 150, Houston, TX 77027. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Anderson speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Anderson has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- CHI St Lukes Health - Baylor St Lukes Medical Center
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
- The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center