Dr. Villano has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. John Villano, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Lexington, KY. Dr. Villano completed a residency at Cook County Hospital. He currently practices at UK Markey Cancer Center and is affiliated with UK Albert B. Chandler Hospital Pavilion H. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Villano is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Cook County Hospital, Residency Hospital
- University of Chicago Hosps, Residency Hospital
- University Of Mi Hosps And Health Ctrs, Residency Hospital
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
UK Markey Cancer Center800 Rose St, Lexington, KY 40536 Existing Patients: (859) 257-4488
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Villano?
I am a retired cancer survivor and the only reason I am alive is because of the excellent cancer treatment I received from John L. Villano, MD, PhD, Director, Clinical Neuro-Oncology Research Program, University of Kentucky HealthCare.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. John Villano, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Villano's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Villano accepts your insurance.
Dr. Villano frequently treats Cancer, Bone Disorders, and Vascular Disease.
Dr. Villano's office is located at 800 Rose St, Lexington, KY 40536. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- UK Albert B. Chandler Hospital Pavilion H