Dr. Wylie has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. John Wylie, MD is a clinical cardiac electrophysiologist in Brockton, MA. Dr. Wylie completed a residency at Massachusetts General Hospital. He currently practices at Steward Saint Elizabeth Cardiovascular Medicine and is affiliated with Good Samaritan Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2007
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2003
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2001
- Harvard Medical School, Medical School — 2000
- Harvard Medical School, Undergraduate School — 1995
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wylie?
Initial visit, advice, and eventual procedure were all successful and reassuring. The procedure at St E’s went as planned and I feel great so far.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. John Wylie, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Wylie's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Wylie accepts your insurance.
Dr. Wylie frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions and Cardiac Implantable Device Procedures.
Dr. Wylie's office is located at 830 Oak St Ste 205w, Brockton, MA 02301. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Good Samaritan Medical Center
- Norwood Hospital
- St. Elizabeth's Medical Center