Dr. John Pastore, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Pastore's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. John Pastore, MD is a pediatric hospitalist in Buffalo, NY. Dr. Pastore completed a residency at Childrens Hospital of Buffalo. He currently practices at UBMD Pediatrics and is affiliated with Buffalo General Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
- Childrens Hospital of Buffalo, Residency Hospital — 1998
- Childrens Hospital of Buffalo, Internship Hospital — 1996
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Independent Health
- Lifetime Benefit Solutions
- Martin's Point
- MVP Health Care
- No-Fault Car Insurance
- North America Administrators (NAA)
- POMCO Group
- Preferred Care Partners
- Railroad Medicare
- Univera Healthcare
- Veteran Administration Plan
- Worker's Compensation
- YourCare Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Women & Children's Hospital of Buffalo219 Bryant St, Buffalo, NY 14222 Existing Patients: (716) 878-7277
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Pastore?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Pastore accepts your insurance.
Dr. Pastore frequently treats Sinus Tachycardia, Circumcision, and Bacterial Sepsis.
Dr. Pastore's office is located at 219 Bryant St, Buffalo, NY 14222. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Pastore has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Buffalo General Medical Center
- Degraff Memorial Hospital
- John R. Oishei Children's Hospital
- Millard Fillmore Suburban Hospital