Dr. John Urbach, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Urbach's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. John Urbach, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Richmond, VA. Dr. Urbach completed a residency at Duke University Hospital. He currently practices at Jackson Center - Outpatient Psychiatry and is affiliated with Virginia Commonwealth University (VCU) Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Urbach is board certified in Psychiatry.
- Duke University Med Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1982
- Duke University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1981
- Duke University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1978
- University of Michigan Medical School, Medical School — 1977
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Jackson Center - Outpatient Psychiatry501 N 2nd St, Richmond, VA 23219 Existing Patients: (804) 828-2000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Urbach?
One of the best psychiatrists I have ever had in over 25 years. Empathetic, real, compassionate, professional, calming, attentive, punctual, helpful, reassuring, kind...not to mention that he goes above and beyond the call of his profession to assist his patients even further. A godsend. An angel. Sadly, I believe he is retired.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Urbach accepts your insurance.
Dr. Urbach frequently treats ADHD and-or ADD, Dysthymia and Cyclothymia (Mood Disorders), and Dysthymia (Chronic Depression).
Dr. Urbach's office is located at 501 N 2nd St, Richmond, VA 23219. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Urbach has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Virginia Commonwealth University (VCU) Medical Center