Dr. Tole has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. John Tole, DO is a allergy & immunology specialist in Auburn, AL. Dr. Tole completed a residency at Regional Med Center At Memphis. He currently practices at East Alabama Allergy and Asthma, PLLC and is affiliated with East Alabama Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Tole is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- University Of Mississippi Med Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2010
- Regional Med Center At Memphis, Residency Hospital — 2008
- Sun Coast Hospital Inc, Internship Hospital — 2004
- Nova Southeastern University College Of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School — 2003
- Auburn University, Undergraduate School — 1998
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- VIVA Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
East Alabama Allergy and Asthma, PLLC
East Alabama Allergy and Asthma, PLLC1925 E Glenn Ave, Auburn, AL 36830 Existing Patients: (334) 528-0078
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Tole?
Each visit that I have had with Dr. Tole has been great. He has a great bedside manner and makes me feel very comfortable.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. John Tole, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Tole's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Tole accepts your insurance.
Dr. Tole frequently treats Environmental Allergies.
Dr. Tole's office is located at 1925 E Glenn Ave, Auburn, AL 36830. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- East Alabama Medical Center