Click here to compare with other Hematology Specialists.
Dr. John Tate, MD is a hematology specialist in Fargo, ND. Dr. Tate completed a residency at Cleveland Clinic Foundation. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Tate is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Residency Hospital — 1994
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Internship Hospital — 1992
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Dental Network of America
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 1702 University Dr S, Fargo, ND 58103 Existing Patients: (701) 364-8910
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Tate?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Tate has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Tate frequently treats Skeletal System Neoplasms and Blood Disorders.
Dr. Tate's office is located at 1702 University Dr S, Fargo, ND 58103. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.