Call (214) 807-7750 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. John Tan, MD is a cardiology specialist in Dallas, TX. Dr. Tan completed a residency at Brigham and Women's Hospital. He currently practices at North Texas Heart Center - North Central Expressway and is affiliated with Medical City Mckinney. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Tan is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Standford Medical School, Fellowship Hospital
- Brigham and Women's Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Brigham and Women's Hospital, Internship Hospital
- Stanford University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1992
- Northwestern University, Undergraduate School — 1984
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Tan?
The staff was awesome. Dr. Tan is kind and competent. It was my first visit and feel fortunate to have been referred to this doctor.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Tan has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Tan accepts your insurance.
Dr. Tan frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Tan's office is located at 11970 N Central Expy Ste 210, Dallas, TX 75243. Find other locations and directions.
- Medical City Mckinney
North Texas Heart Center - North Central Expressway
Dallas11970 N Central Expy Ste 210, Dallas, TX 75243 Existing Patients: (214) 807-7750
North Texas Heart Center - McKinney
McKinney4510 Medical Center Dr Ste 100, McKinney, TX 75069 Existing Patients: (214) 807-7749
North Texas Heart Center - Plano
North Texas Heart Center - Plano1600 Coit Rd Ste 308, Plano, TX 75075 Existing Patients: (214) 807-7751
North Texas Heart Center - Walnut Hill Lane
North Texas Heart Center8440 Walnut Hill Ln Ste 700, Dallas, TX 75231 Existing Patients: (214) 807-7748