Dr. Nicewicz has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. John Nicewicz, MD is a pulmonologist in Phoenix, AZ. Dr. Nicewicz completed a residency at Jersey Shore University Medical Center. He currently practices at Desert Ctr For Alrgy & Chst Dis and is affiliated with Abrazo Scottsdale Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Nicewicz is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Jersey Shore Medical Center, Internship Hospital
- Deborah Heart & Lung Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1985
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1983
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Health Net
- Health Net of Arizona, Inc.
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Nicewicz?
Dr. Nicewicz listens and pays attention. He is usually on time, which I truly appreciate.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. John Nicewicz, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Nicewicz's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Nicewicz accepts your insurance.
Dr. Nicewicz frequently treats Asthma, COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease), and Emphysema.
Dr. Nicewicz's office is located at 3815 E Bell Rd Ste 4400, Phoenix, AZ 85032. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Abrazo Scottsdale Campus
- Honorhealth Scottsdale Shea Medical Center
- HonorHealth Scottsdale Thompson Peak Medical Center
Desert Ctr For Alrgy & Chst Dis
Desert Center for Allergy & Chest Diseas3815 E Bell Rd Ste 4400, Phoenix, AZ 85032 Existing Patients: (602) 788-7211