Dr. John Jones, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Oakland, CA. Dr. Jones completed a residency at University Calif Hosps. He currently practices at Associated Internal Medicine and is affiliated with Alta Bates Summit Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
Associated Internal Medicine
Stanford Health Care in Emeryville350 30th St, Oakland, CA 94609 Existing Patients: (510) 465-6700
- University Of California San Francisco, Fellowship Hospital — 1971
- University Calif Hosps, Residency Hospital — 1968
- New York Presbyterian Hospital/weill Cornell Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1966
- New York Presbyterian Hospital/weill Cornell Med Center, Internship Hospital — 1965
- Vanderbilt University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1964
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Health Net
- Stanford Health Care Advantage
- Stanford Health Care Alliance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Jones?
Everything you could want in a primary care physician: Superior intelligence, current on advances in medicine, excellent diagnostician, listens to questions and answers them fully, recommends appropriate treatment, takes seriously patients' concerns, and has a fine sense of humor.
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus