Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. John Holder, MD is a cardiology specialist in Bellevue, WA. Dr. Holder completed a residency at Charity Hospital. He currently practices at Overlake Medical Center & Clinics and is affiliated with EvergreenHealth Medical Center - Kirkland. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Holder is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Charity Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1972
- Charity Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1969
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Altius Health Plans
- America's Health Insurance Plans
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Assurant Health
- Beacon Health Strategies
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Behavioral Health Network
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- ChoiceCare Network
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Health Network
- Coventry Health Care
- Federal Employee Program (FEP)
- First Choice Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Fortis Benefits Insurance Company
- Gallagher Basset
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
- Health Net
- Health Payors Organization
- HealthSmart - Interplan Health Group
- Kaiser Permanente
- Magellan Health Services
- Medicaid of Washington State
- Moda Health
- Molina Healthcare
- National Preferred Provider Network
- Preferred Healthcare
- Premera Blue Cross
- Private HealthCare Systems
- Providence Health Plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Regence Blue Shield of Washington
- Sedgwick Claims Management Services
- Three Rivers Provider Network
- TriWest Champus
- Uniform Medical Plan
- USA Managed Care Organization
- Veteran Administration Plan
- Washington State Department of Labor & Industries
- Wells Fargo Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Overlake Medical Center & Clinics
Overlake Clinics - Cardiology1135 116th Ave Ne Ste 600, Bellevue, WA 98004 Existing Patients: (425) 454-2656
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Holder?
Saw Dr Holder last year after an ER visit led to an incidental finding of a heart abnormality. While I work in veterinary medicine, human medicine is quite foreign to me & I was very concerned about what this meant. Dr Holder recommended additional testing to be safe (which I hugely appreciated) then spent probably an hour explaining everything in great detail so I could understand what this diagnosis meant for me. Clearly he is an expert in his field & I would recommend him to anyone needing Cardiology services.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Holder has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Holder frequently treats Electrocardiogram (EKG), Chest Pain, and Heart Disease.
Dr. Holder's office is located at 1135 116th Ave Ne Ste 600, Bellevue, WA 98004. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- EvergreenHealth Medical Center - Kirkland
- Overlake Medical Center