Dr. Hill has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. John Hill, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Alexandria, LA. Dr. Hill completed a residency at Lsu. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Lsu, Residency Hospital
- Tulane University of Louisiana, Internship Hospital
- Hahnemann School of Medicine, Allegheny University of Health Sciences, Medical School — 1984
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 109 Yorktown Dr Ste B, Alexandria, LA 71303 Existing Patients: (318) 487-9895
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hill?
I've been a patient of Dr. Hill for the last 15 years. He is a compassionate doctor who has made it possible for me to continue my professional career. He is dearly loved and appreciated by all members of my family.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. John Hill, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Hill's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hill accepts your insurance.
Dr. Hill frequently treats Major Depressive Disorder, Psychiatric Evaluation, and Psychosis Due to Mental Illness.
Dr. Hill's office is located at 109 Yorktown Dr Ste B, Alexandria, LA 71303. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.