Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Funai accepts your insurance.
Dr. John Funai, MD is a cardiology specialist in Lihue, HI. Dr. Funai completed a residency at Carney Hospital. He currently practices at KAUAI MEDICAL CLINIC and is affiliated with Wilcox Health. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- New England Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- St Elizabeths Hospital - Tufts University, Fellowship Hospital
- Carney Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Carney Hospital, Internship Hospital
- University of Hawaii At Manoa, Medical School — 1978
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Kaiser Permanente
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Funai?
Dr. Funai at Wilcox, Kauai, is the most caring and intelligent doctor I have ever visited; he knows how to explain things to you and I get the impression that he really truly does care about me. I've been to 4 other cardiologists in FL and CA over the years and he is the BEST.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Funai frequently treats Heart Conditions and Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Funai's office is located at 3-3420 Kuhio Hwy Ste B, Lihue, HI 96766. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Funai has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Wilcox Health
Kauai Medical Clinic
Kauai Medical Clinic3-3420 Kuhio Hwy Ste B, Lihue, HI 96766 (808) 245-1500