Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. John Burns, MD
Dr. John Burns, MD is
- Christine M Kleinert Inst Hand/Microsurg, Fellowship Hospital — 1980
- Mayo Clinic Graduate School of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 1975
- University of California At Davis / School of Medicine, Internship Hospital — 1969
- University Of Texas Medical Branch At Galveston, Medical School — 1968
- Lamar University, Undergraduate School — 1964
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Assurant Health
- Bankers Life and Casualty
- Benefit Management
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health
- Galaxy Health Network
- MCM Maxcare
- Memorial Hermann Physician Network
- National Healthcare Alliance
- National Preferred Provider Network
- Principal Financial Group
- Texas True Choice
- Texas Workers' Compensation
- Three Rivers Provider Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Burns?
Dr Burns was absolutely wonderful! He was very knowledgeable and caring. My bandage needed to be changed and he had me in his office first thing to change it and told me to call him whenever i needed to talk to him. He did surgery on both hands and i will highly recommend him to anyone i know that is having hand issues
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. John Burns, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Burns' profile.
Dr. Burns in specializes in Orthopedic Hand Surgery. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Burns frequently treats the following conditions: Ganglion Cyst, Osteoarthritis of Hand or Wrist and Fracture of Hand and Fingers. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Burns' office is located at 250 Blossom St Ste 210 Webster, TX 77598. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Burns is able to speak German and Spanish. View profile to see all.
Dr. Burns provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. John Burns, MD is affiliated with HCA Houston Healthcare Clear Lake, Memorial Hermann Northwest Hospital and Memorial Hermann Southeast Hospital.
Yes, Dr. John Burns, MD holds board certification in Orthopedic Surgery.
Dr. John Burns, MD has a star rating of 2.5/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- HCA Houston Healthcare Clear Lake
- Memorial Hermann Northwest Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Southeast Hospital
Hand & Microsurgery Associates
Hand & Microsurgery Associates250 Blossom St Ste 210, Webster, TX 77598 Existing Patients: (713) 622-8382