Dr. John Berger, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Berger's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. John Berger, MD is a pediatric cardiology specialist in Washington, DC. Dr. Berger completed a residency at U Oreg/Hlth Scis. He currently practices at Children's National Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Berger is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- Childrens National Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital
- OHSU, Internship Hospital
- U Oreg/Hlth Scis, Residency Hospital — 1992
- Wash U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1989
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Children's National Hospital111 Michigan Ave NW, Washington, DC 20010 Existing Patients: (202) 476-2130
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Berger?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Berger accepts your insurance.
Dr. Berger frequently treats Electrocardiogram (EKG), Heart Disease, and Atrial Septal Defect.
Dr. Berger's office is located at 111 Michigan Ave NW, Washington, DC 20010. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Berger has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.