Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Swartz III accepts your insurance.
Dr. John Swartz III, MD is a cardiology specialist in Joplin, MO. Dr. Swartz III completed a residency at Wilford Hall U S A F Medical Center. He currently practices at Freeman Heart/Vascular Inst and is affiliated with Freeman Hospital West. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Swartz III is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Medstar-Georgetown University Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1989
- Wilford Hall U S A F Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1984
- Wilford Hall U S A F Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1982
- University Of Pennsylvania / School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1981
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Swartz III?
Dr. Swartz performed ablation for atrial fibrillation on me. He explained everything. He also made me feel like he had concern for my health and well-being. All I can say is the difference is like night and day. I can breathe, I do not feel my heart pounding in my chest or hear it in my ears and I do not have the swelling in my legs that was there before the procedure. I feel that Dr. Swartz saved my life.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Swartz III frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures and Cardiac Implantable Device Procedures.
Dr. Swartz III's office is located at 1102 W 32nd St Ste 300, Joplin, MO 64804. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Swartz III has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Freeman Hospital West