Dr. John Svinarich, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Svinarich's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. John Svinarich, MD is a clinical cardiac electrophysiologist in Denver, CO. Dr. Svinarich completed a residency at Fitzsimons-Brooke Army Medical Center. and is affiliated with Penrose-St. Francis Health Services. Dr. Svinarich is board certified in Cardiology.
- Fitzsimons-Brooke Army Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1982
- Fitzsimons-Brooke Army Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1980
- Fitzsimons-Brooke Army Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1978
- Ohio State University College Of Medicine, Medical School — 1977
- Carnegie-Mellon U, Undergraduate School — 1974
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 1129 Cherokee St, Denver, CO 80204 Existing Patients: (303) 500-3038
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Svinarich?
He understands afib. that occurs occasionally vs. consistently.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Svinarich accepts your insurance.
Dr. Svinarich frequently treats Electrocardiogram (EKG), Heart Disease, and Sinus Bradycardia.
Dr. Svinarich's office is located at 1129 Cherokee St, Denver, CO 80204. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Svinarich speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Svinarich has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Penrose-St. Francis Health Services
- Rose Medical Center
- St. Anthony Hospital
- St. Anthony North Health Campus