Dr. John Stoneburner, MD is a vascular surgery specialist in Torrance, CA. Dr. Stoneburner completed a residency at University of Southern California. He currently practices at Torrance Mem Med Ctr Crdc Thrc and is affiliated with Torrance Memorial Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Stoneburner is board certified in Thoracic Cardiovascular Surgery.
Torrance Mem Med Ctr Crdc Thrc
Torrance Memorial Medical Center2841 Lomita Blvd Ste 310, Torrance, CA 90505 Existing Patients: (310) 784-6946
Cardiac Thoracic/Vascular Sgns
Cardiac Thoracic/Vascular Sgns23451 Madison St Ste 300, Torrance, CA 90505 Existing Patients: (310) 378-7373
- University of Southern California, Residency Hospital — 1988
- Baylor, Fellowship Hospital — 1986
- Baylor College of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 1985
- Med Coll Penn, Residency Hospital — 1984
- Medical College of Virginia, Medical School — 1979
- Med College Va, Internship Hospital — 1958
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Stoneburner?
Today, October 30, 2020, is the 20th anniversary of my heart bypass surgery, and I feel great. I cannot be more thankful for the exceptional treatment I received from Dr. Stoneburner, and my family and I cannot thank you enough.
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center