Dr. Stanton has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. John Stanton, DO is a family medicine specialist in Longmont, CO. Dr. Stanton completed a residency at Deaconess Hospital. He currently practices at Plan De Salud Del Valle and is affiliated with Avista Adventist Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Stanton is board certified in Family Practice.
- Deaconess Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Deaconess Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1988
- Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School — 1987
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Stanton?
Dr. Stanton has been my doctor for several years. He is different than most Docs in 2 ways. he does not push drugs and he is not just a doctor he is a master of acupuncture. He has fixed 90% of my issues with acupuncture. Not a believer? I have arthritis in the 2 holes where the nerves go thru. My arms were going dead and he fixed that with 2 treatments. he is amazing but do not tell him that or he will have to go purchase new bigger hats. I highly recommend Dr. Stanton
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. John Stanton, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Stanton's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Stanton accepts your insurance.
Dr. Stanton frequently treats Coccygeal Pain, Back Pain, and Benign Chronic Pain Syndrome.
Dr. Stanton's office is located at 220 E Rogers Rd, Longmont, CO 80501. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Avista Adventist Hospital
- Foothills Hospital
- Good Samaritan Medical Center
- Lutheran Medical Center
- North Suburban Medical Center
- St. Anthony Hospital
- St. Anthony North Health Campus