Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Spicer accepts your insurance.
Dr. John Spicer, MD is a family medicine specialist in Littleton, NH. Dr. Spicer completed a residency at St Vincents Hlth Ctr. He currently practices at Littleton Outpatient Clinic. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- St Vincents Hlth Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1988
- Penn State U, Hershey College of Medicine, Medical School — 1985
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Littleton Outpatient Clinic
Littleton Outpatient Clinic580 Saint Johnsbury Rd, Littleton, NH 03561 Existing Patients: (603) 444-9328
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Spicer?
Dr. Spicer is a very caring thorough physician. He takes as much time with each patient as he feels is needed. You will never feel rushed or have questions remain unanswered.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Spicer frequently treats Hepatitis A Screening, Rapid Flu Test, and Disability Evaluation.
Dr. Spicer's office is located at 580 Saint Johnsbury Rd, Littleton, NH 03561. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Spicer has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.