Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Skiff Jr accepts your insurance.
Dr. John Skiff Jr, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Castleton on Hudson, NY. Dr. Skiff Jr completed a residency at Albany Va Hosp. Dr. Skiff Jr is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Albany Va Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1958
- Albany Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1957
- Albany Memorial Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1956
- Albany Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1955
- Albany Medical College, Medical School — 1954
- 1 1999 Brookview Rd, Castleton on Hudson, NY 12033 Existing Patients: (518) 256-1025
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Skiff Jr?
When I was a college student in 1960, I would have flunked Spanish because the class came right after lunch and I regularly was falling asleep in it. Dr. Skiff prescribed a remedy for that, an a variation of it that enabled me to pull all-nighters to cram for exams as needed. Without his help I might have flunked out. Instead, I graduated marginally... and then went on to have a 4.0 GPA throughout my M.A. graduate school courses. I had the potential... but the boost he gave me was vital!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Skiff Jr's office is located at 1999 Brookview Rd, Castleton on Hudson, NY 12033. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Skiff Jr has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.