Click here to compare with other Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics Practitioners.
Dr. John Shefferman, DDS is a orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics practitioner in Washington, DC. Dr. Shefferman completed a residency at University of Medicine And Dentistry of New Jersey. He currently practices at Shefferman Orthodontics. Dr. Shefferman is board certified in Orthodontics.
- University of Medicine And Dentistry of New Jersey, Residency Hospital — 1989
- University Of Maryland, Medical School — 1987
- Washington University, St Louis, Undergraduate School — 1983
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics Practitioners
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Shefferman?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Shefferman frequently treats Ceramic Dental Braces, Clear Dental Braces, and Crooked Teeth.
Dr. Shefferman's office is located at 1747 Pennsylvania Ave NW Ste 120, Washington, DC 20006. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Shefferman speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Shefferman has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Shefferman Orthodontics1747 Pennsylvania Ave NW Ste 120, Washington, DC 20006 (202) 338-7128