Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. John Shao, MD
Dr. John Shao, MD is
- Westchester Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 2008
- Lenox Hill Hosp-NYU, Residency Hospital — 2004
- Lenox Hill Hosp-NYU, Internship Hospital — 2002
- Temple University School of Medicine, Medical School — 2001
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health
- Health Net
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- MVP Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Shao?
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
- Clara Maass Medical Center
- Cooperman Barnabas Medical Center
- Hackensack Meridian Mountainside Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. John Shao, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Shao's profile.
Dr. Shao in specializes in Interventional Cardiology. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Shao frequently treats the following conditions: Wheezing, Shortness of Breath and Leg and Foot Ulcers. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Shao's office is located at 50 Union Ave Fl 2 Irvington, NJ 07111. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Shao is able to speak Mandarin. View profile to see all.
Dr. Shao provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. John Shao, MD is affiliated with Newark Beth Israel Medical Center, Clara Maass Medical Center, Cooperman Barnabas Medical Center and Hackensack Meridian Mountainside Medical Center.
Yes, Dr. John Shao, MD holds board certification in Cardiology.
Dr. Shao has over 22 years of healthcare experience.
Dr. John Shao, MD has a star rating of 3.4/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
NBI Specialty Care
NBI Specialty Care50 Union Ave Fl 2, Irvington, NJ 07111 Existing Patients: (862) 285-2469