Dr. Schorge has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. John Schorge, MD is a oncology specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Schorge completed a residency at Harvard Med Sch, Brigham & Women's Hosp/MA Gen Hosp. He currently practices at Tufts Medical Center and is affiliated with Massachusetts General Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Harvard Med Sch/Brigham & Women's Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 2000
- Harvard Med Sch, Brigham & Women's Hosp/MA Gen Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1997
- Harvard Med Sch, Brigham & Women's Hosp/Ma Gen Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1994
- Vanderbilt University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1993
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Tufts Medical Center800 Washington St, Boston, MA 02111 Existing Patients: (617) 636-6058
Seacoast Cancer Center
Seacoast Cancer Center789 Central Ave, Dover, NH 03820 Existing Patients: (603) 742-8787
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Schorge?
Not only is this doctor an expert in OBGYN oncology surgery, he is caring and compassionate. Ovarian cancer surgery and the ensuing chemo treatments can be challenging. Having the expertise and genuine care from Dr. Schorge and his team helped me to understand and have confidence in the process. John Schorge is an amazing doctor, a one of a kind caregiver and mentor!of other doctors and an expert in his field. I credit my full recovery to this brilliant surgeon.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Wentworth - Douglass Hospital