Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Scandling Jr accepts your insurance.
Dr. John Scandling Jr, MD is a nephrology specialist in Stanford, CA. Dr. Scandling Jr completed a residency at W Va U Hosp. He currently practices at Stanford Hospital and Clinics and is affiliated with Stanford Health Care. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Scandling Jr is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- U Rochester, Fellowship Hospital — 1983
- W Va U Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1981
- W Va U Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1979
- Medical College of Virginia, Medical School — 1978
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Stanford Hospital and Clinics300 Pasteur Dr, Stanford, CA 94305 Existing Patients: (650) 725-9891
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Scandling Jr?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Scandling Jr frequently treats Renal Scan, Kidney Transplant Evaluation, and Living Kidney Donor Evaluation.
Dr. Scandling Jr's office is located at 300 Pasteur Dr, Stanford, CA 94305. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Scandling Jr has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Stanford Health Care
- Sutter Medical Center - Ose Adams Medical Pavilion