Dr. John Santos, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Santos' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. John Santos, MD is a cardiology specialist in Salem, MA. Dr. Santos completed a residency at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center. He currently practices at Northshore Physicians Group and is affiliated with North Shore Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Santos is board certified in Cardiology.
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Internship Hospital
- University Of Rochester, Medical School — 1965
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Fallon Community Health Plan
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Health Net
- MVP Health Care
- Neighborhood Health Plan
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Northshore Physicians Group331 Highland Ave Ste 101, Salem, MA 01970 Existing Patients: (978) 744-3499
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Santos?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Santos accepts your insurance.
Dr. Santos frequently treats Structural Heart Disease Evaluations and Treatment, Dobutamine Thallium Stress Test, and Pharmacologic Stress Test, Adenosine.
Dr. Santos' office is located at 331 Highland Ave Ste 101, Salem, MA 01970. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Santos speaks French and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Santos has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- North Shore Medical Center
- NSMC Union Hospital