Dr. Wills has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. John Wills, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Plano, TX. Dr. Wills completed a residency at Greenville Memorial Medical Center. He currently practices at Village Internal Medicine Group and is affiliated with Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Dallas. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Wills is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Greenville Memorial Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1983
- Greenville Memorial Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1980
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Village Internal Medicine Group
Lisa E Medwedeff MD PA5425 W Spring Creek Pkwy Ste 210, Plano, TX 75024 Existing Patients: (972) 608-3333
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wills?
I've been seeing Dr. Wills for years, and he's always done a great job. Their office always takes care of everything, and I never have any issues with anything. Dr. Wills is very thorough, and he takes his time with you. He's never in a rush. As usual, a great visit.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. John Wills, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Wills' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Wills accepts your insurance.
Dr. Wills frequently treats Immunization Administration, Calcium Metabolism Disorders, and Hypercalcemia.
Dr. Wills' office is located at 5425 W Spring Creek Pkwy Ste 210, Plano, TX 75024. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Dallas
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano