Dr. John Taras, MD is a orthopedic hand surgery specialist in Morgantown, WV. Dr. Taras completed a residency at New York University/Bellevue Hospital. He currently practices at West Virginia University Department of Orthopedics and is affiliated with WVU Ruby Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Taras is board certified in Hand Surgery.
West Virginia University Department of Orthopedics
Robert C. Byrd Health Sciences Center1 Med Ctr Dr, Morgantown, WV 26505 (304) 293-3007
- Duke University, Fellowship Hospital — 1989
- New York University/Bellevue Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1988
- New York University/Bellevue Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1983
- University of Michigan Medical School, Medical School — 1982
- University of Michigan / Ann Arbor, Undergraduate School — 1981
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- Coventry Health Care
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Keystone Health Plan East
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Taras?
- WVU Ruby Memorial Hospital