Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. McIntyre accepts your insurance.
Dr. John McIntyre, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Rochester, NY. Dr. McIntyre completed a residency at University Rochester. and is affiliated with Strong Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. McIntyre is board certified in Psychiatry.
- University Rochester, Residency Hospital — 1973
- University of Kentucky Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1968
- University Of Rochester School Of Medicine And Dentistry, Medical School — 1967
- 1963, Undergraduate School
- University Of Notre Dame, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Excellus BlueCross BlueShield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 2000 Winton Rd S Ste 303, Rochester, NY 14618 Existing Patients: (585) 473-3730
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. McIntyre?
Best Psych MD in the Rochester area.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. McIntyre frequently treats Psychological Evaluations Prior to Bariatric Surgery , Psychiatric Evaluation, and Psychological Evaluation.
Dr. McIntyre's office is located at 2000 Winton Rd S Ste 303, Rochester, NY 14618. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. McIntyre has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Strong Memorial Hospital
- Unity Hospital