Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. McIntyre accepts your insurance.
Dr. John McIntyre, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Rochester, NY. Dr. McIntyre completed a residency at University Rochester. and is affiliated with Strong Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. McIntyre is board certified in Psychiatry.
- University Rochester, Residency Hospital — 1973
- University of Kentucky Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1968
- University Of Rochester School Of Medicine And Dentistry, Medical School — 1967
- 1963, Undergraduate School
- University Of Notre Dame, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Excellus BlueCross BlueShield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 2000 Winton Rd S Ste 303, Rochester, NY 14618 Existing Patients: (585) 473-3730
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. McIntyre?
Best Psych MD in the Rochester area.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. McIntyre frequently treats Psychiatric Evaluation, Dementia or Depression Screening, and Psychological Evaluation.
Dr. McIntyre's office is located at 2000 Winton Rd S Ste 303, Rochester, NY 14618. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. McIntyre has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Strong Memorial Hospital
- Unity Hospital