Dr. John MacGregor, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. MacGregor's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. John MacGregor, MD is a cardiology specialist in San Francisco, CA. Dr. MacGregor completed a residency at St Luke's Roosevelt St Lukes D. He currently practices at Ucsf and is affiliated with Zuckerberg San Francisco General Hospital and Trauma Center. Dr. MacGregor is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- St Luke's Roosevelt St Lukes D, Residency Hospital
- University Ca San Diego Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Weill Cornell Medical, Medical School — 1984
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. MacGregor?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. MacGregor accepts your insurance.
Dr. MacGregor frequently treats Heart Attack (Acute Myocardial Infarction), Cardiac Catheterization (incl. Coronary Angiography), and Peripheral Artery Catheterization.
Dr. MacGregor's office is located at 1001 Potrero Ave, San Francisco, CA 94110. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. MacGregor has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Zuckerberg San Francisco General Hospital and Trauma Center