Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Link accepts your insurance.
Dr. John Link, MD is a breast oncology specialist in Orange, CA. Dr. Link completed a residency at Meml Hospital. He currently practices at Shop On Main and is affiliated with Hoag Hospital Newport Beach. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Usc Med Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1977
- Meml Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1975
- Los Angeles County University Of California Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1974
- Los Angeles County University Of California Med Center, Internship Hospital — 1973
- Keck School Of Medicine Of The Univ Of Southern California, Medical School — 1972
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Link?
I have been with Dr. Link since 2006. Never once have I been upset or dissatisfied with my care. I feel he kept me alive for thirteen years and now my cancer is back (Stage IV) and I have all the confidence in the world in this man. Any questions to he or his nurse practitioner and I walk out and forget my problems until next month. I call for an appointment and get in almost immediately. I can't say enough for the great care!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Link frequently treats Breast Neoplasms.
Dr. Link's office is located at 230 S Main St Ste 100, Orange, CA 92868. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Link speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Link has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Hoag Hospital Newport Beach
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- Saint Joseph Hospital