Click here to compare with other Family Medicine Specialists.
Dr. John Gerguis, MD is a family medicine specialist in Statesboro, GA. Dr. Gerguis completed a residency at University Of Tennessee. He currently practices at Total Health, Center for Family Medicine and is affiliated with East Georgia Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Gerguis is board certified in Family Practice.
- University Of Tennessee, Residency Hospital — 1999
- University Of Kentucky, Residency Hospital — 1996
- University Of Texas Medical Branch At Galveston, Medical School — 1995
- University of Texas / Austin Campus, Undergraduate School — 1991
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Pyramid Life
- Universal American
- Wells Fargo Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Total Health, Center for Family Medicine
Total Health, Center for Family Medicine1203 Brampton Ave, Statesboro, GA 30458 Existing Patients: (912) 871-7890
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gerguis?
One of the BEST Doctors I've ever been to. He gets down to the bottom of what's wrong, and accurate. Truly cares about you as a person, and not just another number.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Gerguis frequently treats Abdominal Pain, Abscess Incision and Drainage, and Anemia.
Dr. Gerguis' office is located at 1203 Brampton Ave, Statesboro, GA 30458. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Gerguis speaks Arabic, Egyptian, French, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Gerguis has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- East Georgia Regional Medical Center