Dr. John Chaffin, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Chaffin's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. John Chaffin, MD is a vascular surgery specialist in Oklahoma City, OK. Dr. Chaffin completed a residency at Okla Hlth Scis Ctr. He currently practices at OK Cardiovasvular Surgeons and is affiliated with Integris Baptist Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Chaffin is board certified in Thoracic Cardiovascular Surgery.
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Okla Hlth Scis Ctr, Residency Hospital
- U Okla Hlth Scis Ctr, Internship Hospital
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Care Network
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
OK Cardiovasvular Surgeons
Colon & Rectal Surgery of Oklahoma3433 Nw 56th St Ste 760, Oklahoma City, OK 73112 Existing Patients: (405) 951-4345
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Chaffin?
Best Thoracic Surgeon around. Very compassionate. Did surgery on my mother 30 years ago and me this year. Couldn't ask for anyone better.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Chaffin accepts your insurance.
Dr. Chaffin frequently treats Carotid Artery Disease or Carotid Endarterectomy.
Dr. Chaffin's office is located at 3433 Nw 56th St Ste 760, Oklahoma City, OK 73112. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Chaffin has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Integris Baptist Medical Center
- INTEGRIS Baptist Medical Center
- Integris Canadian Valley Hospital
- Integris Health Edmond