Dr. Roddenberry has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. John Roddenberry, MD is a obstetrics & gynecology specialist in Macon, GA. Dr. Roddenberry completed a residency at UNC. He currently practices at OBGYN Specialists, LLP and is affiliated with Coliseum Medical Centers. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- UNC, Residency Hospital — 1994
- Duke U Sch Of Med, Residency Hospital — 1993
- Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
- Kaiser Permanente
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Principal Life
- Wells Fargo Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
OBGYN Specialists, LLP
OBGYN Specialists, LLP380 Hospital Dr Ste 100 Bldg A, Macon, GA 31217 Existing Patients: (478) 743-4646
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Roddenberry?
Love, love, love this physician!!!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. John Roddenberry, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Roddenberry's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Roddenberry accepts your insurance.
Dr. Roddenberry frequently treats Gynecologic Conditions.
Dr. Roddenberry's office is located at 380 Hospital Dr Ste 100 Bldg A, Macon, GA 31217. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Roddenberry speaks Spanish, Arabic, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Coliseum Medical Centers
- Medical Center, Navicent Health