Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (629) 219-7760.
Dr. John Riddick, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in Nashville, TN. Dr. Riddick completed a residency at Vanderbilt University Medical Center. He currently practices at Centennial Heart - Nashville and is affiliated with Tristar Centennial Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Riddick is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Emory University, Atlanta, GA, Fellowship Hospital
- Vanderbilt University Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- Vanderbilt University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2002
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Centennial Heart - Nashville
Nashville2400 Patterson St Ste 502, Nashville, TN 37203 Existing Patients: (629) 219-7760
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Riddick?
Dr. Riddick is an exceptionally knowledgeable and competent cardiologist. His support team, especially Connie, are friendly, caring and responsive to the needs, cares and concerns of their patients. I feel I could not be in better hands for my care.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Riddick has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. John Riddick, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Riddick's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Riddick accepts your insurance.
Dr. Riddick frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Heart Conditions, and Interventional Cardiac Procedures.
Dr. Riddick's office is located at 2400 Patterson St Ste 502, Nashville, TN 37203. Find other locations and directions.
- Tristar Centennial Medical Center
- Tristar Stonecrest Medical Center
- Tristar Summit Medical Center