Click here to compare with other Ophthalmology Specialists.
Dr. John Wittpenn, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in East Setauket, NY. Dr. Wittpenn completed a residency at Wilmer Inst. He currently practices at OCLI Vision and is affiliated with Mather Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Wittpenn is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Mass EE, Fellowship Hospital — 1987
- Wilmer Inst, Residency Hospital — 1986
- Mercy Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1983
- Johns Hopkins U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1982
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Oxford Health Plans
- Principal Life
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ophthalmic Cnsltnts/Long Island
OCLI Central Business Office865 Merrick Ave, Westbury, NY 11590 Existing Patients: (866) 733-6254
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wittpenn?
Because of some negative reviews here, I was a little apprehensive to see Dr Wittpenn today as a new patient. On the contrary, I found him to be very friendly, professional, and knowledgeable, taking the time to explain everything thoroughly and answering any questions that I had. Actually, the entire staff was a pleasure to deal with. So happy I found OCLI and Dr Wittpenn.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Wittpenn frequently treats Nearsightedness, Eyelid Disorders, and Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis).
Dr. Wittpenn's office is located at 4 Technology Dr, East Setauket, NY 11733. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Wittpenn has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mather Hospital
- Stony Brook University Hospital