Dr. John Porteous, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Porteous' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. John Porteous, MD is a general surgery specialist in Modesto, CA. Dr. Porteous completed a residency at Stanford University Med Center. and is affiliated with Doctors Medical Center Modesto. Dr. Porteous is board certified in Thoracic Cardiovascular Surgery.
- Stanford University Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1972
- Strong Memorial Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1967
- Washington University St Louis, Medical School — 1966
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 1541 Florida Ave, Modesto, CA 95350 Existing Patients: (209) 577-3388
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Porteous?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Porteous accepts your insurance.
Dr. Porteous frequently treats Ruptured Aortic Aneurysm, Benign Tumor, and Cancer.
Dr. Porteous' office is located at 1541 Florida Ave, Modesto, CA 95350. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Porteous speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Porteous has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Doctors Medical Center Modesto