Dr. John Phillips, MD
Dr. John Phillips, MD is a pediatric cardiology specialist in Morgantown, WV. Dr. Phillips completed a residency at Childrens Hospital of the Kings Daughters. He currently practices at and is affiliated with WVU Ruby Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Phillips is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
Physician1 Stadium Dr, Morgantown, WV 26506
- Columbus Chldns Hosp, Fellowship Hospital
- Cook Chldns Hosp, Fellowship Hospital
- Childrens Hospital of the Kings Daughters, Residency Hospital
- Penn State U, Hershey College of Medicine, Medical School — 1994
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Phillips?
I can’t explain the care that Dr. Phillips gives. Our 3 year old gained her angel wings on 12-24-2017. We asked to talk with him An expected to pay him for his time he spent over an hour with us patiently answering our questions. But he did this on his own time An I believe that he would’ve stayed as long as we needed. He was the first doctor to believe us that something was wrong with her heart. I just wish we went to him in 1/2017 Her 1st cardiac arrest I believe he could’ve changed things ?
- WVU Ruby Memorial Hospital