Dr. John McArdle, MD is a pulmonology specialist in Glastonbury, CT. Dr. McArdle completed a residency at Yale New Haven Hospital. He currently practices at Starling Physicians Pulmonary & Critical Care and is affiliated with Hartford Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. McArdle is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
- Yale University, Fellowship Hospital
- Yale New Haven Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1997
- Yale New Haven Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1995
- New York State U, School of Medicine - Buffalo, Medical School — 1994
- University Of Notre Dame, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. McArdle?
Dr. McArdle is s very caring and compassionate doctor. He explains things in detail using easy to understand, non-medical terms. I would highly recommended him to anyone, I believe he is the best. He does his “homework” before coming into the exam room and discusses issues without looking at your chart for information. And, he remembers little things about his patients which makes you feel like he truly cares.
- Hartford Hospital