Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Frame accepts your insurance.
Dr. John Frame, MD is a breast surgery specialist in Tulsa, OK. Dr. Frame completed a residency at University of Oklahoma / Health Sciences Center. He currently practices at Breast Health Specialists of Oklahoma and is affiliated with Oklahoma Surgical Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Frame is board certified in General Surgery.
- University of Oklahoma / Health Sciences Center, Residency Hospital — 1984
- Duke University Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1982
- University OK, Internship Hospital — 1981
- Washington University St Louis, Medical School — 1979
- University Of Oklahoma, Undergraduate School — 1975
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- ChoiceCare Network
- Community Care Network
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- OSMA Health
- Preferred Community Choice
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Breast Health Specialists of Oklahoma
Breast Health Specialists of Oklahoma2448 E 81st St, Tulsa, OK 74137 Existing Patients: (918) 392-7950
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Frame?
Absolutely Stellar!!! Even though after much thought I declined Dr. Frame's post surgery treatment suggestion, he treated me with the utmost kindness and respect. In about six weeks I'll be 80 years old and eleven years breast cancer free. Thank you Dr. Frame and Bobbie
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Frame frequently treats Mastectomy, Lymph Node Biopsy or Excision, and Breast Cancer.
Dr. Frame's office is located at 2448 E 81st St, Tulsa, OK 74137. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Frame speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Frame has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Oklahoma Surgical Hospital
- Saint Francis Hospital
- Saint Francis Hospital South